Try these unconventional Latin Vocabulary learning techniques – developed over more than 30 years with the help of many willing (or less willing!) pupils themselves
Now also with REVISION NOTES and PRACTICE QUESTIONS for Common Entrance, Junior Academic Scholarship and GCSE
This site contains all the Latin language information you need for Public Exams up to and including GCSE at 16+, including:
· LATIN VOCABULARY LISTS on dedicated pages for CE, Junior Scholarship and GCSE, with derivatives and VDB's special prompts to help you remember them
· REVISION TIPS and PRACTICE for Common Entrance questions (all Levels)
· PAGES ON ALL THE INDIVIDUAL SYNTAX CONSTRUCTIONS you need to know for the GCSE Language papers, with explanations, charts and practice questions
· DOWNLOADABLE PDF format GRAMMAR SHEETS for all Levels of the Common Entrance paper
· A 'GUIDE TO ANSWERING THE GREEK MYTHOLOGY QUESTION' (PDF) for CE Question 4
CLICK ON THE MENU ON THE LEFT!
ON OTHER PAGES....
NOW UP and WALKING....
ALSO BEING SERVED...
- The Olympic Game: build-your-own Mythology boardgame
- et plura...!
This site is under construction. Please check back regularly.